Attorney Mark Priore
Mark Priore is the principal attorney and founding member of the Priore Law Offices, a law firm providing legal services and representing a wide variety of individuals, estates, small businesses and organizations. Prior to reopening his private practice, Mark was an associate attorney with the law firm of Collins, Buckley, Sauntry, & Haugh in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Mark served as the Chief Operations Officer of Shield Plus, LLC, a privately managed hedge fund in Stillwater, Minnesota and worked for Reliastar/ING in Minneapolis as an accountant and investment analyst and served eight years in the United States Naval Reserve as a heavy equipment operator.
Experience & Practice Concentrations
- Probate Law including Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives and Tax Planning
- Tax Law including Tax Appeals and Audit Representations
- Real Estate Law including Landlord and Tenant Matters
- General Corporate and Small Business Law
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2004 J.D.
- Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN, 1997, BA – Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Bar Admissions: Minnesota, 2004
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Probate & Trust Section)
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Saint Paul Jaycees
- Lakeville Rotary
- Lakeville Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Extras
- Business Legal Practicum Adjunct Professor, William Mitchell College of Law (2008-2009).
- Saint Paul Jaycees Board of Directors (2007-2008).
- Co-chair of the Ramsey County Bar Association New Lawyers Section (2006-2008).
- Lectures for various civic and business organizations on topics ranging from estate planning and elder law to business organization and tax planning.
- Amateur actor for trial re-enactments at the Landmark Center in St. Paul Minnesota.
- Featured in KSTP story regarding case of charged fiduciary.